Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2017, 05:14 PM

Default OMF import problem

I am attempting to import an OMF from Adobe Premiere. Because of the large size of the OMF, the program was unable to imbed the audio files inside the OMF, but the files were put in a separate folder.

I have imported OMFs successfully a few times before, but it was ALWAYS with the audio imbedded inside the OMF. So the system just spent 2 days trying to relink, and didn't find anything. The folder with the OMF audio files is right here, but how can I tell protools 6 to link to the proper files? Thanks

John