Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2023, 11:44 AM

Default Side Chain ADC broken in 2023.9 native ?

I was very shocked today when I soloed a kick track and also listened to the sidechain input of a “ducking” plugin (e.g. Trackspacer). The signals had a large delay from each other.
I don't know when this happened, but since the Side Chain ADC was introduced it was actually fixed. Do other users also have this problem with 2023 native?

update: The ducking Plug in (with the side chain input) was on an Instrument Track. When I commit the Instrument to audio the sidechain ADC is correct !
But I don't remember that SideChain ADC don't work on Instrument Tracks
Old 10-25-2023, 11:20 PM

Default Re: Side Chain ADC broken in 2023.9 native ?

no body else?
Old 10-27-2023, 08:52 AM
Avid

Default Re: Side Chain ADC broken in 2023.9 native ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklyn View Post
I was very shocked today when I soloed a kick track and also listened to the sidechain input of a “ducking” plugin (e.g. Trackspacer). The signals had a large delay from each other.
I don't know when this happened, but since the Side Chain ADC was introduced it was actually fixed. Do other users also have this problem with 2023 native?

update: The ducking Plug in (with the side chain input) was on an Instrument Track. When I commit the Instrument to audio the sidechain ADC is correct !
But I don't remember that SideChain ADC don't work on Instrument Tracks
You can start a case for this if you like, our technical support team can look into this. Please create a case here:
https://www.avid.com/learn-and-suppo...-music-support

Afterward, please supply us with the case number so we can bump it up to our support team. Thanks!