Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2002, 01:04 PM

Default Audiosuite "Access denied"

Everytime I try process (edit) and audio track,with any of the audiosuite plugins I get the access denied message. It works fine as a plug in. I have to "save copy as" and then open the new file in order to process the track. Is this normal?? If not, how do i fix it. The manual hasn't helped.
Thanx for your help [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [email protected]
Old 03-07-2002, 01:26 PM

Default Re: Audiosuite "Access denied"

trey,

It sounds like some of your audio files have their file attribute set to 'read-only'.

You can manually check the read-only attribute for each file by right clicking on it, selecting properties and making sure that read-only is deselected.

You can also use a command prompt to deselect read-only from all of the files.
Just navigate to your audio files folder and type 'attrib *.* -r' without the quotes.

If you aren't very familiar with DOS I would do it manually though to avoid any problems.

Good luck,
Marc
Old 03-07-2002, 08:20 PM

Default Re: Audiosuite "Access denied"

Thank u Marc . U hit the nail on the head and I am, once again, a happy producer. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]