Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-29-2024, 11:04 PM

Default Finally Letting Go Of TDM/RTAS/AAX Plugins

Hey Everyone,

I will get around to posting the Pro Tools HD3 Accel system with either the Pro Tools app v7.4HD or v8HD or v10HD. Just holding on until I sell most if not all the plugins I have for the system.
I rarely get asked to pull up really old sessions nowadays that have these plugins anymore and I figured after 5 years (The last time I was asked to do so), let it go. So I'll start small with TDM/RTAS with some ported to AAX versions. Some plugins have ported over to AAX but some have not.
Please note, I have the latest installers as well for all my plugins so you don't have to do a search for them and get it off some shady site which greatly helps. For Pro Tools TDM plugins, I've tried to get the latest versions. Same with RTAS. With AAX, there may be later versions as I don't have the latest on those.
Also, PLEASE NOTE: Verify that the plugin/s will work on/for your system before purchasing!!! So do your homework! See if there is a TDM version of the plugin, or RTAS version, or an AAX version and if it works for Digidesign or Avid Pro Tools version you use then you are good to go. There is NO REFUND!!!
I'm just going through the plugins I know I can let go right now and I have iLok keys and going off memory if they were TDM or RTAS.
iLok transfers are $25 extra so please, make sure you add that to the price I'm posting (I did it for you so you can clearly see the total price - Example: $100 + $25 iLok Transfer Fee is $125 total). If you purchase 2 or more, I think iLok has a cap on the transfer amount of $50. I may be able to do a better price if you buy more. I want others to enjoy the plugins that helped me in my journey. I'm going to start with 10 plugins and if this goes well, I'll post 10 more. I have about 70+ different plugins to sell so, this will hopefully be fun.

With that said, here are the first 10 plugins (Please request a certain plugin if it's TDM or RTAS, and if it's not on this list or even the list below, I may have it and will post it in another round earlier then scheduled):

1. Avid Drawmer Dynamics (TDM Only) - $100 + $25 ilok Transfer Fee

2. Softube Tube Tech PE1C (TDM Only) - $100 + $25 ilok Transfer Fee

3. MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ V3 (TDM/RTAS Only) - $150 + $25 ilok Transfer Fee

4. Avid Access Virus Indigo (TDM Only) - $50 + $25 ilok Transfer Fee

5. Focusrite D2/D3 (TDM/RTAS/AAX) - $50 + $25 ilok Transfer Fee

6. Avid Impact (TDM/RTAS/AAX) - $50 + $25 ilok Transfer Fee

7. Joemeek SC2 Compressor (TDM/RTAS/AAX) - $25 + $25 ilok Transfer Fee

8. CraneSong Phoenix (TDM/RTAS) - $125 + $25 ilok Transfer Fee

9. Line 6 Amp Farm HD (TDM/RTAS) - $50 + $25 ilok Transfer Fee

10. Princeton Reverb 2016 (TDM) - $100 + $25 ilok Transfer Fee

If you purchase all plugins before one is sold, I'll do it for: $1k US with ilok fees included in that price.

Most TDM plugins do RTAS duties as well if you have Pro Tools 10HD and under. RTAS does NOT do TDM duties. I'm going off memory so again, please do your research as I haven't pulled up my old TDM system in no less than 5 years. Access Virus synth doesn't have an RTAS version I think. LOL, Some of these were not ported to AAX ala Drawmer, MDW EQ 5 (Older style version only for UAD system now), and Access Virus, not sure about Amp Farm HD either. I think Line 6 made AMP Farm HD as an RTAS or AAX version.

PM me if you have any questions and/or concerns or just post below. Also, if you know something I don't, please let me know below.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR ASK BELOW REQUESTING AN INSTALLER FOR ANY PLUGIN I'M SELLING OR HAVE SOLD! Only sending installers to purchasers.

2nd round may be: CraneSong, TC Electronics, SoundToys, EMI, Avid, EndeavorFX, Eventide, Exponential Audio, Metric Halo, and Princeton Digital. I have to tease you right...LOL

Thanks as always, Marc
New System: Macbook Pro M1 Max/16 gigs of Ram/Monterey/3 UAD Quad Satellites/2 PCIe Quad UAD cards/Waves Digigrid/Antelope Zen Pro/OWC 3 Slot Thunderbolt PCIe unit/Over 1400 plugins (Beta Tester for 15 different companies)

YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZYp2wNomc

Last edited by M2E; 03-06-2024 at 05:59 AM.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Finally Letting Go Of TDM/RTAS/AAX Plugins

Very interesting prices. Have you followed the market lately?
Old 03-04-2024, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver M View Post
Very interesting prices. Have you followed the market lately?
Hey Oliver, in all honesty, I haven't. I'm always down to negotiate any plugin.
Just post what you want and what you are looking to get it for, and let's make a deal.

Marc
New System: Macbook Pro M1 Max/16 gigs of Ram/Monterey/3 UAD Quad Satellites/2 PCIe Quad UAD cards/Waves Digigrid/Antelope Zen Pro/OWC 3 Slot Thunderbolt PCIe unit/Over 1400 plugins (Beta Tester for 15 different companies)

Old 03-06-2024, 06:00 AM

Updated Prices!

Old 03-07-2024, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2E View Post
Hey Oliver, in all honesty, I haven't. I'm always down to negotiate any plugin.
Just post what you want and what you are looking to get it for, and let's make a deal.

Marc

I was just wondering about your prices, no harm intended.
Old 03-07-2024, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver M View Post
I was just wondering about your prices, no harm intended.
No harm taken. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention and will proactively watch this thread. I encourage anyone who is looking for these types of plugins and wants to purchase one to hit me up below and/or send a private message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks, Marc

Old 03-08-2024, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2E View Post
No harm taken. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention and will proactively watch this thread. I encourage anyone who is looking for these types of plugins and wants to purchase one to hit me up below and/or send a private message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks, Marc

You are very kind. Good luck with the sale! 👍
Old 03-13-2024, 08:46 PM

I’m interested in what you have in Eventide.
Old 03-14-2024, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homestu View Post
I’m interested in what you have in Eventide.

On my side, I'm waiting for the PT 10 HD licence futur post...
Old 03-21-2024, 09:13 PM

When will you sell the Eventide? Which one(s) do you have? Are they TDM?