Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2003, 01:05 PM

Default C24 failure AGAIN!!!!

I have been using Digi products for almost ten years. I purchased a C24 in September 2001.This had to be replaced in the following January because of the well documented paint problems. Today,I arrived in work,at the busiest time of the year to find that my replacement C24 had stopped working! Having one an a half hours unsuccessfully trying to contact Tech support on both the standard and premium lines, a retailer 'phoned me and , by chance , immediately recognised the problem (which is the failure of the power supplies feeding the monitor section and the faders).Digi,please respond with a fast solution!!!!!
Old 05-06-2003, 01:25 PM

Default Re: C24 failure AGAIN!!!!

Sorry about the failure, and the trouble getting through. Not sure when (or where) you called, but currently here in the US office we have 1 call in the queue and it's only been in there for 56 seconds.

You have a UK email address in your DUC profile, and it's almost 9:30pm there so the office has been closed for a couple hours. I'll forward your email address to them so they can sort this out tomorrow, you might also give them a call first thing in the morning... http://www.digidesign.com/aboutus/contact/uk.cfm