Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2006, 12:19 AM

Default can\'t find my verication code, please help!!!

i just purchased the upgrade to pro tool 6.7 off of digidesign. so i'm starting up pro tools for the first time, and it's asking for the verification code. it says if you downloaded the upgrade, and you don't have the actual booklet, then my code is on the inside cover of "upgrading to pro tools." but there is no cover on a pdf!!!!! i'm sure i'm just stupid, but could someone who has done this please steer me in the right direction. THANK YOU!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Administrator

Default Re: can\'t find my verication code, please help!!!

Quote:
i just purchased the upgrade to pro tool 6.7 off of digidesign
Pro Tools LE 6.7 was never released as a download. It was only available on CD. And those PTLE 6.7 upgrades on CD have not been sold by Digidesign since the release of Pro Tools LE 6.9 in April 2005.

If what you mean is that you purchased the Pro Tools LE 7 Upgrade on the DigiStore, then you just need to go back to the DigiStore and do the following:

1 - login to your account on the DigiStore
2 - Click on Your Account
3 - Click on the Review Order link next to your Pro Tools LE 7 Upgrade.

Your Pro Tools LE 7 authorization code would be there, along with the downloads.

If it is not there, and was missing from your order confirmation/email receipt, then you would need to contact Digidesign Customer Service:
www.digidesign.com/contact
Old 02-04-2006, 12:41 AM

what do you mean exactly? i was on the digidesign store....and i downloaded protools 6.7 for $75. then i installed it after it was done downloading. after installing it, i opened it and it's asking for the code. but i can't find the code in the pdf "upgrading to pro tools 6.7" does this help explain it all? thanks for you help!
Old 02-04-2006, 12:42 AM

oh shoot! my bad dude, you are right. it's 7,0 that i downloaded. but yeah, how do i get to my verification code?
Old 02-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Administrator

You should be able to find it in the edited information I posted above while you were replying.

But I was able to find your order on the DigiStore from your registered email address, and sent you a copy of your order receipt with the new authorization code. Check your email.

Thanks for clearing up the version number.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:04 AM

OMG!! SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! have a wonderful evening!!!