Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2009, 02:56 AM

Default help! 2 proplems

Hi

First problem is whenever I record enable a track(this is for every input on the mbox 2) it shows that there is level there like the picture below, but nothing is plugged in nor is there signal coming through, and i can listen but there is no hum or buzzing noise ? (i can get signal through just fine no props when recording stuff through the mic/line/di)

I thought there might a setting or something to turn this off maybe ? hoeing there nothing wrong with my mbox.

Second is that Whenever i record anything mic/line or di it doesn't record center to the line i always have to use the dc offset removal tool, any suggestions... thanks in adavnce

Old 11-02-2009, 11:57 PM

Default Re: help! 2 proplems

hello i have the same problem please see my post.......

http://duc.digidesign.com/showthread.php?t=258313

have u fixed this???
Old 11-03-2009, 07:06 AM

Default Re: help! 2 proplems

I suggest you both call tech support and arrange an RMA and send the units in to be tested and repaired. I would also suggest you try to find a local dealer that would let you bring the Mbox in and do a quick test on another computer to verify that it IS the Mbox failing. Trashing prefs and database files often fixes odd behavior, so it couldn't hurt either.

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave