Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2003, 04:30 AM

Default Re: Studio interrior! Let\'s show them home/appartement /garage studio\'s :)

Thanks. Thing is, its not a dedicated studio, its where I live!

I share the place with my girlfriend - we worked really well together on decorating the place and getting the right feel for ourselves and my music mates. She's so supportive its unbelievable. She's amazing.

Anyhow, I think I might have to track drums soon over at my parents place, and I need to get a top-shelf type thing like Roy has to put my (very crappy) keyboard on.

This is a great place to relax. That was important to us in the decore.

PHIL - thats a beautiful studio you've got. Its got an inspiring look/atmosphere.

BTW, this is my new favorite topic (next to 'latest stuff'). Keep 'em comin. I'm especially interested in the way people are dealing with living space/studio environment combo's. Stuff like Phil's just gets me jealous. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

BLOUX - tell me about it! i can't afford to get anymore gear anytime soon and i need something portable and digital in the worst way. i just bought a used peavey 5150 head for my live project and i'm pretty much broke after rent. and now valentine's day is coming up.
Old 01-16-2003, 06:57 AM

Default Re: Studio interrior! Let\'s show them home/appartement /garage studio\'s :)

Check it out! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

www.tenkproductions.com

Phil Plaskon
Old 01-16-2003, 08:19 AM

Novice,
We almost have the same desk. I feel your pain, I share my recording space with my wife's crafts.

Tenken,
Your place rocks...Protools HD must be nice. I'm checking out UNLOK "Upside Down", great song. I really like thier vocalist.
Old 01-16-2003, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BigRedButton:
I recently added some pics of my room on the front page of my website. You can check em' out HERE
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
Quote:
Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe:
Cool page Jackson... I really like the moving knobs and meter graphic for the various links. Good job!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks Phil!

BigRedButton / Jackson Jackson
www.jacksonbjackson.com
Old 01-16-2003, 10:32 AM

For the past 6 months I've become a basement dweller! Here's "my space" in the basement. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

http://www.uniqueverse.com/studiogear.htm
Old 01-16-2003, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tenkproductions:

www.tenkproductions.com

Phil Plaskon
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Nice studio. Sunny Florida. Very cool. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

PT 2023.6 Ultimate (Perpetual) | Avid Carbon | M1 Max Mac Studio; 32 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.

PT 2023.6 Studio (Perpetual) | M1 MacBook Air; 16 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.
Old 01-16-2003, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by NoviceDollars:
I share the place with my girlfriend - we worked really well together on decorating the place and getting the right feel for ourselves and my music mates. She's so supportive its unbelievable. She's amazing.

This is a great place to relax. That was important to us in the decore.

. and now valentine's day is coming up.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sean,

I should've guessed those fancy curtains and especially the plants were the girlfriends touch...make sure you get to keep those when she's had enough of you and all that racket.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

actually The last girlfriend I found that was as supportive and amazing as yours, i had to marry a year ago! believe me, you wont come across those types very often in life..took me 36 years bro! (well, it didnt help that I was a Rock-n-Roll holdout!)

oh thanks for reminding us about Valentines day, boy just when you've stashed away a little coin for some new converters, another day to celebrate!
she deserves it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Bobby
Old 01-16-2003, 02:39 PM

[quote]Originally posted by Bloux:
Quote:
I should've guessed those fancy curtains and especially the plants were the girlfriends touch...make sure you get to keep those when she's had enough of you and all that racket.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'll be sure to add that to the pre-nup when the time comes. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

The big plant was actually my idea. Its to keep our dream of living to L.A. fresh in front of our faces, as are the photos of Big Sur up on the wall that we took last summer (an inexpensive homemade gift, by the way).

Looking at all these 'spare room' and basement facilities, I can't wait until I can buy and house and can stop storing half my gear in a plastic bin under the desk!
Old 01-16-2003, 05:58 PM

Thanks for the thumbs up Phil! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Phil Plaskon

www.tenkproductions.com
Old 01-16-2003, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tenkproductions:

www.tenkproductions.com

Phil Plaskon
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Kewl space and nice job on the website. The tracks sound great too.