Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Live Sound > VENUE Live Sound Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 07:25 AM

Default Troo Trace problems

I couple of days ago I had some time and started poking around with the Troo-Trace plugin. We've had it for a while, but I really hadn't checked it out so I put it across the mains fader and, sans manual, started to play around with it. After 10 minutes of fruitless clicking (I never really got it to do much of anything) it froze. The rest of the console seemed fine however and I just turned it off (with the toggle on the plugins page) and went onto other tasks. However later in the evening I went to look at another plugin and all I got was a grey box on screen - no controls and no meters. It was the same on all the other plugs on every channel as well! I was able to use the controls using the insert mode/output encoders however.

Does anyone know of any issues with the Troo Trace? It really didn't look all that hard to figure out but I couldn't get it to display "Shinola". And I've never seen the plugin display disappear before. I emailed their tech support and all I got is an auto responder.

Thanks
Old 07-27-2007, 08:00 AM
Avid

Default Re: Troo Trace problems

Hi Ted,

I believe there's an issue with TrooTrace where if the "About..." screen is shown it can affect TrooTrace and other plug-in windows. They're aware of the problem and should be addressing it in a future release (I'm not sure of the ETA, though).

In the meantime, stay away from the "About..." screen. All other TrooTrace functions work fine.

Sheldon
Old 08-06-2007, 01:36 AM

I often got the same problem with Bar Width "1/24 octave"
I use "1/12 octave" instead of 1/24.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:32 PM

hey, does anyone know how i can get a copy of troo trace ? will it work on leopard / 7.4.2 ?