Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2001, 02:40 PM

Default Problem recording synced up audio

When I try to record audio to my computer using the DIGI 001 and Protoolsle, I get a message that says "An error has occurred in your program. To keep working anyway, click ignore and save you work in a new file. To quit this program, click close. You will lose information you entered since your last save". When I select ignore, It freezes up and I get a message that says "Protoolsle has caused an error in DSI.DLL. Protoolsle will now close". Please let me know what this means and what I need to do to correct this problem.