Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2010, 12:10 AM

Default A bug or the way things are now? (Fade and trim tool turning to pointer)!

Forgive me if I'm behind the curve...are the fade and trim tools supposed to revert to the pointer when you're making the adjustment? Boy do I not like that. If I'm trimming, I want to see the trim tool, ditto for fading. (Now on 8.0.3).

OK I see it with the hand, too. Is this a bug? Or was this changed on purpose? I'm voting against it, if it matters to anybody.

thanks for any feedback
Old 01-29-2010, 10:21 AM

Default Re: A bug or the way things are now? (Fade and trim tool turning to pointer)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashville View Post
Forgive me if I'm behind the curve...are the fade and trim tools supposed to revert to the pointer when you're making the adjustment? Boy do I not like that. If I'm trimming, I want to see the trim tool, ditto for fading. (Now on 8.0.3).

OK I see it with the hand, too. Is this a bug? Or was this changed on purpose? I'm voting against it, if it matters to anybody.

thanks for any feedback
It is a known issue... and from what I remember it was supposedly going to be fixed in the last cs update.... evidently not. pertinent thread