Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2003, 08:40 AM

Default OT: Bloux?

Thought to hear from you about that store in La Palma ... ( Would be still interesting to hear if it would be a real thing, since we havnīt found comparable prices yet. - And that chief of West L.A. Music turned out to be just a jerk, BTW. Donīt know what he had expected first, but afterwards changed his attitude completely. Assumably had mistaken and then remembered his obligingness actually being reserved for famous customers only [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] .
So, gotta come back to him some time later [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Donīt ya reply - through your internet cell phone or such - that youīre sitting next to Darren in the rats cellar now.

Lalaman
Old 01-27-2003, 01:50 PM

Default Re: OT: Bloux?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lalaman:
... since we havnīt found comparable prices yet.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Now, we have. Got it settled with courtesy of Pieterīs engagement.
Yeah!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Lalaman
Old 01-27-2003, 02:55 PM

what are you talking about?
Old 01-27-2003, 02:56 PM

hey bro,

I'll certainly do whatever I can on this end...thought i might be seeing my folks on superbowl sunday (was gonna drive by the store on the way to there house)...they're painting there pad so they ended up coming over here to watch the Raiders lose [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (not a raider fan)

i have some buisness this week in that part of town so i definetly will go check it out, preferably during buisness hours, to see whats up.

would you like me to mention my childhood friend in berlin [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] who's looking too purchase from them?? (I'll make sure to wear my beanie and roll up my sleeves, works every time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

let me know my friend.

bobby
Old 01-27-2003, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloux:
hey bro,

I'll certainly do whatever I can on this end...thought i might be seeing my folks on superbowl sunday (was gonna drive by the store on the way to there house)...they're painting there pad so they ended up coming over here to watch the Raiders lose [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (not a raider fan)

i have some buisness this week in that part of town so i definetly will go check it out, preferably during buisness hours, to see whats up.

would you like me to mention my childhood friend in berlin [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] who's looking too purchase from them?? (I'll make sure to wear my beanie and roll up my sleeves, works every time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

let me know my friend.

bobby
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hi Bobby,

nice to see that youīre fine [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

Thanks alot, but Pieter today found a solution for us, so that we shall get the desired devices elsewhere for the same price as it had been offered from that store we were talking about.
But should you be passing by there anyway, maybe it could be interesting to hear from you if you think it is a real thing for possible future demands. As, if they were serious it might eventually be a good place for later purchase.

As it meanwhile isnīt that important anymore like it seemed until this morning, please do care only if you were passing by there anyway. No extra efforts.

Thank you a million times however for your great attitude. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Should you in the reverse case once have any questions about down here, donīt forget to ask me then. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Greets and see you!

Lalaman
Old 01-27-2003, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metaltim:
what are you talking about?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">About getting gear as cheapo as possiblo.
[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]