Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2002, 07:39 PM

Default Dolby Digital & DTS Encoding

First, let me say that Kind of Loud has provided some wonderful plug-ins in the past, however, I have noticed some foot-dragging when dealing with PT|HD. So I ask you Digidesign: are there any plans in the works for a Plug-In to Encode/Decode Dolby Digital and DTS in 96k and above by you or KoL?
Old 03-16-2002, 05:47 PM
Avid

Default Re: Dolby Digital & DTS Encoding

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by digiengineer:
First, let me say that Kind of Loud has provided some wonderful plug-ins in the past, however, I have noticed some foot-dragging when dealing with PT|HD. So I ask you Digidesign: are there any plans in the works for a Plug-In to Encode/Decode Dolby Digital and DTS in 96k and above by you or KoL?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've been in touch with KOL and are assisting them with their development on these plug-ins. Though, you'll have to contact KOL for info on release dates.

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

-- Joe Saracino
Digidesign Engineering