Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2011, 07:08 PM

Default message reads I/O setup has changed since last time session was opened last time

Message says: I/O setup has changed since the last time the session was saved, check I/O setups window to see what has changed. 002 stays in standby, all ins, outs, sends inactive, help.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:15 PM

Default Re: message reads I/O setup has changed since last time session was opened last time

Power harness?

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 07-05-2011, 06:57 PM

Default Re: message reads I/O setup has changed since last time session was opened last time

hello, i have the same problem since i disconnected my /mbox 3's usb cable, i try to do the default settings as well on the setup I/O menu and nothing all i get its sound from the speaker of my mac and nothing from the interface what is this?? please help me
Old 07-05-2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubon View Post
hello, i have the same problem since i disconnected my /mbox 3's usb cable, i try to do the default settings as well on the setup I/O menu and nothing all i get its sound from the speaker of my mac and nothing from the interface what is this?? please help me
To start with you have a Mac and this is a Windows forum.

Why don't you create a separate thread for your problem in a Mac forum. Even if you were on Windows piling onto a thread for somebody else's problem that may or may not be related is likely to end up in a confusing jumble of replies.

Please read the "Help us Help You - READ THIS Before Posting!" link at the top of this page. You will tend to get much better help from folks if you include as much of the info asked there. Be clear exactly what version of Pro Tools version and as much info on your Mac hardware etc. as possible. If you are running Pro Tools 9 (as I suspect) post to the Pro Tools 9 mac forum.

Darryl
Old 07-05-2011, 07:42 PM

thanks
Old 07-05-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
To start with you have a Mac and this is a Windows forum.

Why don't you create a separate thread for your problem in a Mac forum. Even if you were on Windows piling onto a thread for somebody else's problem that may or may not be related is likely to end up in a confusing jumble of replies.

Please read the "Help us Help You - READ THIS Before Posting!" link at the top of this page. You will tend to get much better help from folks if you include as much of the info asked there. Be clear exactly what version of Pro Tools version and as much info on your Mac hardware etc. as possible. If you are running Pro Tools 9 (as I suspect) post to the Pro Tools 9 mac forum.

Darryl
I think Darryl is politely saying that whilst this forum is for PC & Mac, this particular thread is under the 'Windows Systems' Heading therefore you'll be most likely to get a relevant answer to your question under the 'Mac Systems' Heading.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 AERO D
CPU: Intel Alder Lake Core i9-12900K
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 64GB (2x 32gb 5200MHz)
Drives: 2 x Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVME PCIE 4.0 M.2 SSD (Record & Samples)
1 x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME PCIE 4.0 M.2 SSD (OS Win 11 Pro)

GPU:Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 PCIE 4
PSU: Corsair HX Series HX850 Platinim
CASE: Fractal Define XL R2
PT 11HD (v11.3.2) Omni s/pdif <> AxeFxIII
HD 96I/O
Old 07-05-2011, 08:29 PM

Right. I don't know if these different forum parts are called "areas", "groups", "forums" etc. DUC is the overall forum and under DUC somewhere here you'll find folks to help, but you make it easier if you post in the most appropriate area/forum/group/... and provide as much info as possible.

People here generally really want to help other folks out but the most frustrating threads are those with two or more different problems intertwined where folks with problems are providing lots of useful info and others are trying to help but things just get confused -- its often better to post things in separate threads unless they are really clearly the same problem (not just the same error message).

Darryl