Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2008, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Plug In Issues under PT8 - Full List with Solutions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Coulter View Post
In Pro Tools 8 Information posting http://duc.digidesign.com/showthread.php?t=229829 it says Customers experiencing problems with MoogerFooger, Classic Compressors or Fairchild bundles - we have found a problem with authorizations for those in Pro Tools 8. You should make sure to download the lastest installers from our site, which should allow them to authorize properly.

Ok, so where's the "lastest" installers?!?!
?!
sorry RussUK for hijacking your thread but Digi constantly avoids to explain us about how to get missing iLok assets in order to be able to use "lastest installers" for Producer Factory Pro that many of us purchased in the last two months.

Back to thread, I can confirm that Pod Farm is very unstable as well as GearBox plugin.
AVID HD Native PCIe + HD OMNI; Digidesign 192 I/O (2x) & 96 I/O; Icon QCON Pro & QCON EX; Softube Console 1; NI Kontrol 25; Arturia SparkLE; UAD-2 Satellite DUO; UAD-2 PCIe DUO; Tascam DA-3000; TK Audio BC1-S; Warm Audio WA76; SSL XLogic Alpha Channel (x2); SSL X-PATCH; Lindell Audio 6X-500, 7X-500 & PEX-500 (all x2), lots of TCE & Lexicon reverbs; VintageMaker LittleOne 16/2 Summing Mixer; MUTEC MC3+ SmartClock; Mac Pro (2009) 8 Core 2.26; 24 Gb RAM; Pro Tools HD 12.8
Old 12-27-2008, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denka View Post
sorry RussUK for hijacking your thread but Digi constantly avoids to explain us about how to get missing iLok assets in order to be able to use "lastest installers" for Producer Factory Pro that many of us purchased in the last two months.

Back to thread, I can confirm that Pod Farm is very unstable as well as GearBox plugin.
+1 installin the factory bundle is easy enough, finding the additional licenses for the new plug ins is a whole different story!!! did the sync and i started with 22 licenses and after the sync finished with 22 licenses so zilch!

i can appreciate iot being holiday season as i too have written a thread and support ticket
Old 12-27-2008, 08:30 AM

There's no sense in iLok synchronizing before we get new assets to download. Simple as that!
AVID HD Native PCIe + HD OMNI; Digidesign 192 I/O (2x) & 96 I/O; Icon QCON Pro & QCON EX; Softube Console 1; NI Kontrol 25; Arturia SparkLE; UAD-2 Satellite DUO; UAD-2 PCIe DUO; Tascam DA-3000; TK Audio BC1-S; Warm Audio WA76; SSL XLogic Alpha Channel (x2); SSL X-PATCH; Lindell Audio 6X-500, 7X-500 & PEX-500 (all x2), lots of TCE & Lexicon reverbs; VintageMaker LittleOne 16/2 Summing Mixer; MUTEC MC3+ SmartClock; Mac Pro (2009) 8 Core 2.26; 24 Gb RAM; Pro Tools HD 12.8
Old 12-30-2008, 06:13 AM

Exclamation Re: Plug In Issues under PT8 - Full List with Solutions Here

this should be stickied
Old 12-30-2008, 07:18 AM

OK looks like I've figured out a fix for EZ Drummer. If you click on the fader in the mixer, it then allows you to type a value.I've worked out that 0 = 0db, 3 = 3db and conversley if you type -15 you get -15db and so on and so forth. Even better after a couple of these it then brings the mixer back to life.

I know it ain't perfect but it's a workaround for now.

Founder of the Expert Sites.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureno View Post
this should be stickied
I ain't the administrator stickies are down to those guys... Digi?

Founder of the Expert Sites.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:06 AM

There are some major problems with Kontakt 3 and PT 8. There are other threads discussing this as well. I've been experiencing lots of hang-ups and a few crashes and lots of digital noise mostly with patches that have a high number of samples (pianos, etc.). No real work around, but there is word that Native Instruments is going to release an update in the first quarter of '09. Hopefully Kontakt 3 and PT8 will be seamless at that point.

iMac 24" 2.8 extreme, 4 gig ram, 10.5.5.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:47 AM

Addictive Drums seems to work, but it has a GUI weirdness that mis-aligned the mouse so that you have to go way above the control to make it work. XLN is aware and will be working on a fix after the New Year.

The only work-around is to close the GUI and re-open. It will then work for a few minutes correctly. The sounds continue to work even if the GUI is messed up though, so it's still usable, just inconvenient.

PT 2021; MacBookPro M1; 16GB; Spectrasonics; Native Instruments, Toontrack, Waves...too many plugins.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by denka View Post

We're not avoiding this at all - we've been responding to many threads regarding the Bomb Factory plug-in issues. Obviously with the number of posts over the last few weeks we've not been able to respond (or see) every one of them.

Which assets are you missing, exactly? Did you see the post in the Announcements area under Pro Tools 8 Information regarding Bomb Factory plug-ins and their current status?
Old 12-30-2008, 02:10 PM

ok digi, my problem is that I contacted support 3 days ago about this issue and listed missing assets and which versions were on my ilok, but still have heard nothing.