Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2009, 08:28 AM

Default where can i find tutorials on how to use and set up the PT8 instruments? i wanna sel

i wanna sell my korg synth and just use these protools instruments

how can i find out how to be able to set them up and record them into protools and what midi controller should i get?

i've just been using an mpc and a synth and tracking the music into protools for editing, mixing and adding vocals

now i want to sell the synth and possibly just use protools itself and the mpc for drums
Old 04-06-2009, 09:35 AM

Default Re: where can i find tutorials on how to use and set up the PT8 instruments? i wanna

Me personally I wouldn't sell the Korg, & u can use that for a controller pretty much; Pretty simple, just create an instrument, select the VI u wanna use, make sure u have ur midi cables conected, go under the options tabs in PT, make sure Midi thru is checked, & thatz about it;

As far as a controller, there are quite a few to choose from; the Axioms are my faves but like I said there are choices...

'IS TAMARA HOME'
NO, SHE'S WITH
HOBO KEY
'' (that dopey green thing)

('we' must start using pronouns)