Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2001, 08:07 PM

Default New Problems With C24

Ok guys get this...had my C24 on one day and all was working fine turned it off came back a week later and the system check at power up and saw I had no fader movement i thought this was odd the i proceded to open a session and i had no volume in the monitor section at all but all of my meters were jumping on C24 and my interfaces also to top it off all my phantom power indicator lights dont work but as for everything else all funtions work great and i have reset the system pref. 3 times and still get the same thing... Any Ideas? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
[email protected]
Studio-(815)961-6843
P.O. Box 391
Rockford, IL 61105
Old 09-22-2001, 08:56 AM

Default Re: New Problems With C24

The very same problem happened to me. About a month ago, I called Digi and reported a buzz/hum in the monitoring section. Tech support gave me a test to find out if it showed up in the surround mode, but I never got around to it and the buzz/hum went away. After using the system one day, the next day the faders and the control room section were gone. Seems strange that both would go out at the same time. Perhaps there's a bad power supply that controls both functions, because everything else works. The new one should be here in about 2 weeks.