Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2012, 06:45 AM

Default PT 10 on domain or multiple pc users issue

Hey guys,

I have a strange issue that hopefully someone can help me with. I set up from scratch a win7 32bit image on a dell i5 Intel series laptop with 4 gigs of ram and plenty of hard drive space. When the laptop is not on our domain it works great. All hardware is recognized and works flawlessly. Once i join it to our domain all hell breaks loose and i get different errors each time. The latest error that i have been experiencing is a Pro Tools 10 Launch Error (-9514) "Disk Cache (DAE). That only happens when i am on our domain...once off all is back to working. All users have local admin rights and some have domain admin rights, so it doesn't appear to be a permissions issue. I have tried cleaning the preferences, but i still get the error. Any ideas i am completely open to.

Thanks,
Jason