Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2011, 09:19 AM

Default Anyone use Gobbler for collaborating?

Has anyone used Gobbler.com for collaborating Pro Tools sessions? 25GB to start isn't bad. Earn 10Gb for invites and other tasks. Much more space than DropBox.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:12 AM

Default Re: Anyone use Gobbler for collaborating?

Yes and loving it. Earned a whole bunch of referrals so now have 90GB of space which is nice.

Looking forward to it coming out of beta so I can up my monthly bandwidth allowance.
Mix Tech/Assistant Sound Editor
Old 11-07-2011, 06:12 PM

Hi guys,

I'm Andrew, the community manager at Gobbler. We are actually in the process (as of today) of releasing extra storage. If you're interested in learning more about purchasing extra storage, hit up the link below and we'll send you some more info. A LOT of peeps in the proaudio community have been requesting this, so we figured we'd go live with this option!

http://mediagobbler.us1.list-manage1...&id=75bf150157

-Andrew
Old 11-07-2011, 06:46 PM

I installed Gobbler several months ago, when they were offering 50GB, but I haven't really messed around with it much since then. It seems like a really great piece of software, but I just haven't had the chance to sit down and really dig into it. I have synced a handful of sessions but I haven't tried sending anything yet, as most of my work lately just involves delivering files via FTP as opposed to necessitating sending entire sessions.

I like the idea a lot, and the team behind it appears to be great -- responsive, and dedicated to growing the product effectively based on user feedback. It also seemed like a program that people might actually adopt and that could really take off.

So I too would be curious to hear thoughts from folks who have been using it.