Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2022, 01:28 PM

Default Davinci Resolve Field Recorder Workflow

Hey all -

I'm working on a delivery from Davinci Resolve, and I'm not able to see any matching alternates on my field recorder guide tracks.

I'm an experienced PT user, and use this workflow a lot, but never from Davinci.

I imported the AAF and associated WAV files, and looking at the audio, the metadata is intact for the critical bits (TC, scene, take).

I've imported the field recorder tracks into the session - poly WAV files from a Sound Devices kit - and the metadata is intact on those and matches the WAV files from the AAF.

the working tracks in protools are checked "Field Recorder Guide Track".

I've gone through every iteration of match criteria, and still no joy. I feel like I'm doing something dumb, because everything looks as it should. The filenames don't match exactly between the audio coming with the AAF and the poly field recorded audio, but that's not unusual. The metadata is there for PT to see, and yet... no matching alternates.

Any ideas???

thanks in advance for any help!

c