Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2015, 01:50 AM

Default Re: Mbox Pro Driver Updates

When will the drivers for Windows be updated for Windows 10? my system is freezing.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifan View Post
When will the drivers for Windows be updated for Windows 10? my system is freezing.
Currently wondering the same, I do feel that it's my fault for upgrading to Windows 10 and not looking at any Mbox Pro updates especially since Windows 10 just recently came out, but the issues are quite insane. Audio drops out a lot when not using ASIO, disabling the device and enabling it again sometimes doesn't work so you'd have to restart your computer, and BSOD's get linked directly to the outdated Mbox Pro driver.

I might stay on Windows 7 for the time being, but I'm hoping AVID can jump on a Windows 10 update soon.
Old 05-22-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagia View Post
Currently wondering the same, I do feel that it's my fault for upgrading to Windows 10 and not looking at any Mbox Pro updates especially since Windows 10 just recently came out, but the issues are quite insane. Audio drops out a lot when not using ASIO, disabling the device and enabling it again sometimes doesn't work so you'd have to restart your computer, and BSOD's get linked directly to the outdated Mbox Pro driver.

I might stay on Windows 7 for the time being, but I'm hoping AVID can jump on a Windows 10 update soon.
I emailed AVID to ask if they ended support for MBOX 3 they would not confirm or deny... but since the last driver was 2014... I think its safe to assume its a NO...