Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2024, 11:18 AM

Default Need help ASAP - Will pay for your time!!

Hey guys!

I need help from someone who has working knowledge/experience with Pro Tools and one of two specific Native Instrument plugins titled: "Electric Sunburst" or "Prime Bass", (which both have nearly identical features and work very much the same). I've been struggling to find help with this so I am willing to pay for someone's time to help me get this sorted out.

I've been encountering sync issues with both these plugins and they simply cost too much to be sitting on my computer and going unused because I can't figure out how to make them work properly.

As soon as you initiate these plugins, they are set to "Link to song" by default, so syncing shouldn't be an issue. However, it always is. I think there may be a way to tweak it to get it to work a bit better, but I just don't know what that is.

Additionally, I'm not a guitar player or a piano player so some of the language used in various instruction videos and manuals is foreign to me. I have written a large number of songs do to the fact that many of the electronic tools offered today allow me to capture melodies created in my head and make them reality, (despite the fact that I can't physically play any instruments). But my disadvantage is not knowing some of the terminology many people who offer help often assume that anyone using these plugins already know.

So I'm hoping to work with someone through a Zoom call and share my screen to see if together we can hash out what's wrong. Please let me know if any of you might have the time to help me work it out.

Thanks.
Old 01-01-2024, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Need help ASAP - Will pay for your time!!

Did you go to NI website? there's a pretty good overall explanation of the plugins on there.

https://www.native-instruments.com/e...tric-sunburst/
Old 01-02-2024, 03:25 AM
Avid

Default Re: Need help ASAP - Will pay for your time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVaschon View Post
Hey guys!

I need help from someone who has working knowledge/experience with Pro Tools and one of two specific Native Instrument plugins titled: "Electric Sunburst" or "Prime Bass", (which both have nearly identical features and work very much the same). I've been struggling to find help with this so I am willing to pay for someone's time to help me get this sorted out.

I've been encountering sync issues with both these plugins and they simply cost too much to be sitting on my computer and going unused because I can't figure out how to make them work properly.

As soon as you initiate these plugins, they are set to "Link to song" by default, so syncing shouldn't be an issue. However, it always is. I think there may be a way to tweak it to get it to work a bit better, but I just don't know what that is.

Additionally, I'm not a guitar player or a piano player so some of the language used in various instruction videos and manuals is foreign to me. I have written a large number of songs do to the fact that many of the electronic tools offered today allow me to capture melodies created in my head and make them reality, (despite the fact that I can't physically play any instruments). But my disadvantage is not knowing some of the terminology many people who offer help often assume that anyone using these plugins already know.

So I'm hoping to work with someone through a Zoom call and share my screen to see if together we can hash out what's wrong. Please let me know if any of you might have the time to help me work it out.

Thanks.
Hi EVaschon!

Can you post a screenrecording of the issue youre having with syncing?

Thanks!

To create a support case with Avid Support, go to https://www.avid.com/learn-and-suppo...-music-support

www.topedomingo.com