Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2021, 12:22 PM

Default restricted account??? Strange

so i was clicking on the link below to the DUC and i get this below in red here. linkhttp://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?p=2143138
http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?p=2143138

I have not even really used the forum in all the years ive been here,k can someone tell me what's up?

Fullsound Recording, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This can possibly be caused by closing Eleven Rack Editor while it is minimized. This can typically be resolved by deleting the Eleven Rack Editor preferences:
Navigate to C:\Users and open your account's user folder.
Open the AppData folder.
NOTE: If the AppData folder is not showing, click on Organize and choose 'Folder and Search Options.'
Click on the View tab.
Select 'Show Hidden Files and Folders'.
Click Apply and OK. AppData should now be viewable.
Open the Roaming folder.
Open the Eleven Rack Editor folder and delete its contents.
Additional workarounds:
Application launcher that will put the Eleven Rack Editor window in the center (thanks to APAC Moderator. http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?p=2143138

I voted at www.deardigi.com
Old 10-10-2021, 12:25 PM

Default Re: restricted account??? Strange

I looked at my profile and it has no warnings or dings or anything that would suggest anything negative as well i have a green light next to my user ID as allways.

Old 10-10-2021, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullsound Recording View Post
so i was clicking on the link below to the DUC and i get this below in red here. linkhttp://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?p=2143138
http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?p=2143138

I have not even really used the forum in all the years ive been here,k can someone tell me what's up?

Fullsound Recording, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This can possibly be caused by closing Eleven Rack Editor while it is minimized. This can typically be resolved by deleting the Eleven Rack Editor preferences:
Navigate to C:\Users and open your account's user folder.
Open the AppData folder.
NOTE: If the AppData folder is not showing, click on Organize and choose 'Folder and Search Options.'
Click on the View tab.
Select 'Show Hidden Files and Folders'.
Click Apply and OK. AppData should now be viewable.
Open the Roaming folder.
Open the Eleven Rack Editor folder and delete its contents.
Additional workarounds:
Application launcher that will put the Eleven Rack Editor window in the center (thanks to APAC Moderator. http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?p=2143138

That error message you got was something a number of us get from time to time; there's no rhyme nor reason for it. It can happen when one goes to reply to a thread even when they've replied in the thread before or even when they started the thread. Nothing anyone can do much about except to try again.

The second part I changed to green to make it clearer what's being responded to. Where did you get this stuff about the Eleven Rack Editor? That makes no sense to what's going on as regards the error message you posted about.

QAPLA!
Old 10-11-2021, 09:10 AM

yes here is the link

Here

Old 10-11-2021, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullsound Recording View Post
yes here is the link

Here
Okay but that has nothing to do with this thread that I can figure out. Please explain.

QAPLA!