Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2010, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Thinking of coming back... any news on updates for 11R?

MellowMuse IR1A is one...... although I am not sure it's qualified. Works for me though.....I think.....

http://www.mellowmuse.com/IR1A.html
2TB Solid State Drive
Thunderbolt 4
Sonoma 14.1.2
Pro Tools 2023.9
Universal Audio Apollo 8P (TB3 Option Card installed)
Old 09-29-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Dogg View Post
MellowMuse IR1A is one...... although I am not sure it's qualified. Works for me though.....I think.....

http://www.mellowmuse.com/IR1A.html
I have the Demo for Mellowmuse but haven't tried it out yet - to be honest, I'm scared I will stuff up the installation and/or not be able to get it to work .

That's why I was after a plug-in that is known to be working from the get go. I am such a noob .
Old 10-03-2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasp100 View Post
Haha... okay, now that he's gone
I just rejoined the club... hopefully someone can enlighten. Mine should be here early next week sometime. Looking forward to racking this again -- it LOOKS much cooler than the AxeFX, that's for sure. I don't know about sound though...
Welcome Back, again, and again, and again I'll say this: No one has gone to more effort to decide between the axe-fx and 11R than you have....yeow. I keep waiting to see you with one of each in a rack.

I've been spending some time with the DC Modern amp and have found some fun sweet spots in there. Seems I can get that one a bit more out in front but clean it up with the guitar volume. Also one of the Sweetwater Buddy Miller patches has kept me in Funville.

I was thinking today about how slick this rig has been for me for the last year. Today I needed to jump to acoustic on a song, flipped over to a patch that is basically plate reverb and the sound guy didn't have to do a thing.

Generally, I've been tweaking less, playing more, and having a good time with it.