Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2005, 04:18 PM

Default sends and panning trouble. fast help please.

here's what i'm doing and having trouble with.

i create an aux track, set its inputs to a buss (6 in my case), add a plugin to it and then assign the audio track i want affected by that plugin bus 6 in the tracks sends box.

what i'm having trouble with is panning each track seperately. i want to pan certain vocals left and certain vocals right and also have the plugin (reverb in this case) pan along with them. but i also want the reverb that is on the vocal tracks that are panned in the center to remain in the center. i also have a compressor on the vocals running on an aux track.

whats happening now is i have to pan the actual aux track to the right if i want the reverb to only be in the right. but that also means its only on the right even for the vocals that are panned in the center.

what am i doing wrong? am i creating buses and sends the wrong way?

any help asap would be much appreciated.

thanks