Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2012, 05:42 AM

Default Pro Tools 9, Lexicon PCM 96 native, Melodyne Editor 2 problems coexisting

Has anybody had the problem of the Lexicon PCM effects plugins and Melodyne Editor 2 causing conflicts within Pro Tools 9 causing a system crash when being used within the same session.

What happened here, Melodyne worked perfectly until I installed Lex PCM. At this point when runnig Melodyne Pro Tools would crash - However Lex PCM would run okay.

In an attempt to fix, I reinstalled Melodyne, that then worked fine and Lex PCM then started to crash Pro Tools. This works exactly the same vise versa too. So at this point I can't get both of them working.

Has anybody else had this happen? If you have and you found a way to put it right, I'd really appreciate any information you can give.

Many thanks.