How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Annoying glitch in Stike.......

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to confirm this one with someone???
I just updated my Strike 1.0 with the new update (cs2/WindowsXP)and thought I would try it out,
and found that one of the little glitches that has annoyed me from day 1 appears to still be there?
When you load Strike on a track and it opens,in the main window of strike you have the list of presets/kits/mixs etc in their folders listed.
I have noticed if you expand all of these folders,just to see what is avaliable,then make your changes in strike, in whatever window(mix/kit) that you want changed.All appears normal.
Then if you decide you have done enough in your session and click save,leaving the presets folders all expanded and close the session.
I have notice that when you come back to that session or any other session with strike,
all the folders in strike in the main window(except the preset settings folder), which were expanded have now automatically minimised themselves.
This gets annoying opening/maximising folders all the time.
Anyway has anyone else noticed this????

Thanks rotors.....
P.S How can you tell if your version of Strike has definitely been updated?