Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2013, 11:39 AM

Default Problem exporting a single Meter edit...please help

Hi -

Running PT 10.3.2 on a MacBook Pro OSX 10.8.3

I have a session w/ meter and tempo changes in it. I went to change a particular meter's click value so that it would play the click track in eighths instead of quarters. I did this by clicking "Meter...+" in the upper left of the edit window. So far so good. Click now plays in eighths for that measure.

However, when I export a MIDI file and then re-import it into a blank session to check it (I'm sending it to another musician who is requesting the click change in the meter), the imported MIDI does not reflect that particular change. All of my other meter/tempo changes are there from the original session, but not the one edit I made.

I also tried this same method by choosing "Change Tempo" from the "Event" menu, but still, no dice. Am I missing something simple?

Thanks for taking the time to read this...

~ Mark