Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2014, 01:08 AM

Default EastWest Quantum Leap Spaces Reverb. Wont show up in PT11.

So I downloaded and installed the complete composers bundle from EWQL and every things working good. Installed all the libraries and components directly to my internal solid state. Everything shows up in PLAY and PLAY shows in nicely in Pro tools, no problems there.

Only problem is I installed their convolution reverb the exact same way and it won't show up in any of my Pro Tools plugin drop down menus. Not reverb, other, anywhere. It works and opens up find as a standalone, but that use is no good to me. I just need a way to get it to show up so I can host it in reverb. Only reason I got the reverb is so I could put my synths in the same room as their printed on reverb from recording their samples. Now its time to mix and I don't have access to my reverb!

Any ideas? I installed it to my SSD and everything the same as the sample libraries from EW..only spaces isn't showing up in Pro Tools. But does is a standalone, and works.

I did post this on the EW forums but its a little slower over there, been waiting a couple days to get this reverb working so I can mix.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:13 AM

Default Re: EastWest Quantum Leap Spaces Reverb. Wont show up in PT11.

You probably didn't download or install the right version of the plugin. I'm using spaces in 11 as my main reverb 90% of the time. Go and check in your C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins if the plugin is there. You should see a folder called Spaces.aaxplugin. If you don't see it make a search to see where it was installed or if it was installed at all. Of course my directory path will only work if you're on windows.

Wave-T.com