How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2021, 08:23 PM

Default Out of the blue, PT won't load

So i've been working regularly in PT, did a session this morning. This evening, it freezes on load up. "loading database" takes forever and then it finally siezes up on "loading plug-ins waveshell1-aax 12.7". I've tried deleting the plugins folder and it still does the same thing. I did create another windows user and logged in as that, and i can work in PT without issue. And yes i have restarted. There has been no configuration or system changes. This just started today. Any advice (short of reloading PT)