Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2014, 02:42 PM

Default Avid Artist Transport Issues

Recently got an Artist Transport, and have an Artist Mix on its way.

The Transport have been giving me some amount of trouble recently, it, if it does, connects to Protools usually only the numpad will work, the softkeys and wheels don't work.

After going into system preferences in 'EUCON' and pressing stop and start again, I open up protools, and Protools unexpectedly quits. I can only assume it is something to do with the transport wheel, just have no idea what it would be.

I'm using:

iMac on 10.8.5
Pro Tools 10.3.6
EuControl 3.1.0

Anyone got any idea how to improve the connectivity here, its getting to the stage that i can't use the Transport and might end up sending it back, But I Like using it and with the Artist Mix on its way i would rather have it all working.

Thanks!

Edit:
Tried installing Eucon 2.7.1, repaired disk permissions, got Pro Tools up and running, and the Transport clicks onto it for about 5 seconds then goes black and it is no longer connected with Pro Tools. I can click over to Google Chrome or Finder and it will appear on the little screen, but back to PT it totally fails. will try installing 3.0 and update.

Last edited by siwellewis; 01-06-2014 at 04:05 PM. Reason: update