Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2006, 05:31 AM

Default Studio Precision 8 Active

Hi All,
I have just completed a mix on these(Studio Precision 8 Active
)By Event and I have been pleasantly suprised on thier accuracy to the real world, clear and very revealing. I did the mix in a friends studio over a couple of days and found these guys magic, non fatiguing and very clear, stereo image is massive and found them so easy to place instruments, better than my standards I wont mention now in case of starting a hassle.

They seem one of the best ive used for nearfields, I took some of my older mixes over and picked up some hassles I didnt hear at my home studio, kinda
*issed me off a bit, any one else tried these seriously with any probs with them?

I am probably going to buy some, Just keen to hear any other opinions.

Regards to all
AJ