Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2006, 10:04 AM

Default Big bug in 7.2 (cs1 too)

Hello, I know I'm not in the right group (I have PT7.2cs1 HD3 on XP), but I have a HUGE problem and I've found just few OSX users of PT7.2 in the same situation.
Sometimes in a session with a lot of punch per track, when I hit stop after a recording the regions on the left of the punch are visually replaced by an older region. If I select the region (double click with selector), I select not the "fake" region I see, but only the part corresponding to the real part replaced. If I play it I hear the real audio and not what I see.
Even in the region list are selected the right regions, that i don't see in the timeline.
I've tried to save and quit PT but when I reopen the session the mysterious region is still there (even after a "recalculate waveform").
I can even edit! The "fake" region replaced two contiguous punches; I've made a crossfade between the regions (without seeing the result because the fake region never changes) and it works.
I think is a PT 7.2 non platform related problem.
Anyone???

Steve