Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2010, 09:55 AM

Default Someone trustworthy to build computer

A couple of months ago, I posted that I wanted to build the ultimate PC to replace my Mac. You guys were very helpful and provided me the links and specs and I came up with the perfect computer. I found a guy on Ebay, with good feedback, that would build it cheaper than I could get the parts for. I paid him December 15th. It's now been a month and a half. I contacted Paypal and they are reimbursing me the money. I still want to have one built. I'm just not sure I want to get into it myself. This is for my business, so I want to make sure it is just as reliable as an off the shelf Mac. Do you guys know who I should contact? The specs are basically from the i7 thread. I will only deal with someone that I can verify and I prefer to pay through Paypal or VISA. Thanks
Old 02-03-2010, 02:37 AM

Default Re: Someone trustworthy to build computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcolagross View Post
A couple of months ago, I posted that I wanted to build the ultimate PC to replace my Mac. You guys were very helpful and provided me the links and specs and I came up with the perfect computer. I found a guy on Ebay, with good feedback, that would build it cheaper than I could get the parts for. I paid him December 15th. It's now been a month and a half. I contacted Paypal and they are reimbursing me the money. I still want to have one built. I'm just not sure I want to get into it myself. This is for my business, so I want to make sure it is just as reliable as an off the shelf Mac. Do you guys know who I should contact? The specs are basically from the i7 thread. I will only deal with someone that I can verify and I prefer to pay through Paypal or VISA. Thanks
I would make the inquiry in the main i7 thread. Someone there may take the job.

Good to hear you got your money back.

Shane

Give your plug-ins a facelift...and skin 'em!

"Music should be performed by the musician, not by the engineer."

Michael Wagener 25th July 2005, 02:59 PM

Pro Tools|HD Native 9.0.1 | Pro Tools|HDX 10.2 | Studio One | REAPER 4.22 | HD OMNI | HoboMac Pro 2.26Ghz Quad-Core | W7 Ultimate 64-bit