Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2004, 08:16 PM

Default Can\'t log into my iLok account...Help

I just try to log into my account on iLok since they updated their site. They ask me to reconfirm my acc, wich i did. They then sent me a confirmation email wich i replied back as intrructed. I even get the Congratulation, your ilok acc is now activated....but when i try to log in, i keep getting the please confirm you email page again...ARGGGG...this is annoying...and of course you can't email them about your problem until you're log in !!! how stupid...HELP. Thanks
Old 04-14-2004, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Can\'t log into my iLok account...Help

I had a similar problem so I used their web feedback page as a means of communicating,
and they replied with in 15 minutes with a solution to my log in problem.
hope that helps
cheers
Old 04-14-2004, 10:18 PM

Well, how did you work around this problem ??? What was the solution they gave you ?? Thanks
Old 04-14-2004, 10:49 PM

it had to do with the URL link when clicking the link in entourage (macOSX) it wouldn't activate the account however
using Mail.app that comes with panther the link worked. Also If you have received the e-mail link more than a day ago
then your link will no longer be a valid one so go back into Ilok.com and re request for activation again, then check your e-mail
using mail.app and the new link should work. IF this fails then tell them your problem via their web feedback link on their web page. They will help you because you can not eitherwise login to become a paying member for support etc....
Cheers