Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2023, 09:16 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools Public Beta: December 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by its2loud View Post

How do you propose the merging of stereo pan automation data into mono pan data?
Maybe I didn't explain that really well. The automation is on the mono audio track, not the stereo aux. The mono audio track with the automation is going to the stereo aux via the output. So why couldn't the mono audio tracks automation be transferred to the mono aux track if I decided to use a mono aux rather than a stereo one? Does that make sense?

Quote:
You can already do this with audio tracks and creating a blank clip group on the track as a colored separator between tracks.[/B]
Not sure what you mean by this one. I don't see an option to pick this.

Quote:
Also, please continue this particular issue in its own thread. This thread is specifically about the beta release.
I thought this was for beta testing and idea's for it. For new ideas, we should put them below? Is this for just issues here?

Thanks, Marc
New System: Macbook Pro M1 Max/16 gigs of Ram/Monterey/3 UAD Quad Satellites/2 PCIe Quad UAD cards/Waves Digigrid/Antelope Zen Pro/OWC 3 Slot Thunderbolt PCIe unit/Over 1400 plugins (Beta Tester for 15 different companies)

YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZYp2wNomc