Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2015, 10:18 AM

Default Avid Digidesign Pro Tools HD1 PCIe Accel Core card with HD 9 + 96 io

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171939308816...84.m1555.l2649

This is a Pro Tools HD1 system with Accel Core Card PCIe with HD 9 software on an ilok, plus a 96 io interface. This has been a great system for me. I am going to a mobile rig and no longer need this set up. I have been using this on a Mac Pro System for the last few years with no issues. Please check with Avid for system and OS compatibility. I am willing to transfer the HD9 licenses to your ilok, or just send the ilok that I have. If you want the transfer, you will have to pay the $25 few.(This is not included in the listed shipping price)

Avid Digidesign Pro Tools|HD1 Accel Core PCIe system. The card passed Digitest.

Also comes with Digidesign 96 Analog I/O audio interface, and a Digilink cable.

This is the PCIE (PCI Express) card that fit in the Mac Pro with PCIE slots or Windows-PC with PCIE slots. Or you can install in a PCIE expansion chassis.

What's included:
- 1 HD Accel Core card (PCIe),
- An iLok USB Smartkey,
- Pro Tools HD 9 license,
- Pro Tools HD 9 DVD software installation wallet (full installer) and Pro Tools HD User Guide.
- Digidesign 96 Analog I/O audio interface.
- Digilink cable (12-foot)

See my other auctions for a Presonus Digimax LT 8 Channel Preamp to make this a 16 channel rig.