Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2008, 05:08 PM

Default How to load Mach Five samples into structure

Im wondering if there is a way to load mach 5 samples or other non digi samples into structure? I am able to find them within structure but I want to load them into it just like the structure samples do. Also how do you make the samples so that you can audition them before choosing? I noticed that some samples have a small speaker next to it to audition and some dont. Is there something special I need to do to the samples?

I found that other people have had problems with structure but none have asked about these two issues; any ideas?
Old 12-31-2008, 03:13 AM

Default Re: How to load Mach Five samples into structure

Hello,

I also come from a Mach V sampler. I selected all the samples(of one instrument),just drag and dropped but the problem was that the samples looped.
Now I convert them first with Toast as aiff and drag the "new" samples into structure.
See my thread about it :
http://duc.digidesign.com/showthread.php?t=234944

Hopefully it helps a bit.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHeylen View Post
Hello,

I also come from a Mach V sampler. I selected all the samples(of one instrument),just drag and dropped but the problem was that the samples looped.
Now I convert them first with Toast as aiff and drag the "new" samples into structure.
See my thread about it :
http://duc.digidesign.com/showthread.php?t=234944

Hopefully it helps a bit.
Are you talking about loading each individual sample for eash instrument preset? The presets have all the instruments notes mapped out on the keyboard. Its in m5p format or whatever, the actual samples I have are in .wav but I have way to many samples to go loading them individually and re-creating the instruments.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:07 AM

I understand what you mean.

I don't have really that much samples, they map when you select all your sample , there's a pop up dialog, but it probably isn't the same mapping as in your Mach V.

Can't really help sorry.