Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 11:13 AM

Default Why isn\'t autotune showing up in my plugins?

After some wonderful guidance in installing protools 6.9 to my mac (OS X 10.4.9) from these boards, I have one more question. I've installed autotune 4.0, authorized it, etc.. however, it isn't showing up in my plug in menu. When I go to my "Plug In Aliases" Autotune isn't there. Hmmm.... When I do a search for Autotune on my computer, it shows an autotune folder off somehwere on its own. Even if I drag the two files inside of it to the "plug-in-Aliases" folder, nothing changes. Am I missing something? Thanks!
Old 06-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Avid

Default Re: Why isn\'t autotune showing up in my plugins?

Which model Mac are you using? Is this Autotune 4.4 or higher? Do you have the actual Autotune plug-in in your plug-ins folder? Did you make sure to download and install the RTAS version (as opposed to VST or AU)?

And I assume you're running Pro Tools 6.9. 2 and not 6.9, which wouldn't work in OS 10.4.9...
Old 06-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Have you installed Auto-Tune 4 RTAS version 4.4?
http://www.antarestech.com/download/update2.shtml

Linked from the Digi plug-in compatibility page:
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...n=news_details
Old 06-25-2007, 11:43 AM

hmm... I just installed 4.0, which is the version I purchased some time ago before I upgraded my computer system. I belive it is the VST version... I'm not sure though. I had to redownlaod it from the Antares website and I think I picked VST. That is no good? I need the 4.4 RTAS?
Yes, you are correct. I have protools 6.9.2.

So I need to download a whole new version of Autotune? Will I also need to rauthorize my ilok?