Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2017, 12:28 AM

Default PT HD Native TB & 192 Interface

Hi guys, back in the day I purchased an HD Native TB unit simply to acquire an HD license (as I said, back in the day). I recently acquired a 192 in what seems to be great condition for a case of beer , now, how do I hook this up to the TB unit, the cabling differs between the 2 units, from the reading I've done my understanding is that the 2 should work together just fine, but how do I connect them?

Cheers,
Martin.