Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Win)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2021, 10:10 AM

Default Trying build my system and having troubles

Hi, my name is Tom and I have a problem with building a used system. I have a digidesign control 24 focusrite and i also have a Pro Tools HD 8x8x8. I am running a new computer with windows 10. I bought a HD Native pcie card and it does not work. I think the card is bad so I need to buy something that will make my system work. Does anyone have a suggestion on what card to buy. is it only the native HD pcie card that will work in a pc. Also, do these cards work in mac and pc's .