Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 09-03-2015, 01:08 PM

Default Track number display toggle??

Hi folks, I'm new to the surface and have been learning from online tutorials and such the past few days... lots of options using this board (coming from Icon D-Control and D-commands). I'm SURE this is an easy answer to most of you, but can someone please tell me how to turn off the track number display in the Artist Control and/or Artist Mix surface windows? I duplicate my mix tracks and need to see the .dup number to figure out where I am, as opposed to what track number it is in ProTools.

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-03-2015, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Track number display toggle??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickbarkman View Post
Hi folks, I'm new to the surface and have been learning from online tutorials and such the past few days... lots of options using this board (coming from Icon D-Control and D-commands). I'm SURE this is an easy answer to most of you, but can someone please tell me how to turn off the track number display in the Artist Control and/or Artist Mix surface windows? I duplicate my mix tracks and need to see the .dup number to figure out where I am, as opposed to what track number it is in ProTools.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Nick,

Just go into general preferences in Eucon app and turn it off there
Mac Pro 2x2.8 ghz Intel Zeon, 20 gig ram, Yosemite 10.10.5, Pro Tools 10,11,12.7.1, Logic Pro X 10.2, UA Apollo 16 quad, UA Octo Pcies, Dangerous Music 2 Bus, Antelope Audio Satori, Lynx Studio Hilo, Neve 542, Neve 511, API 505 DI, Bettermaker CV502. Avid Artist Mix, Avid Artist Control, Softube Console 1 mk11.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:17 PM

Default Re: Track number display toggle??

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I learned to customize layouts, VCA groups, softkeys... but not that lol.

I have another question regarding the Trim function with regard to VCAs but I guess I'll start another thread on that in a minute.

thanks again!