Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2019
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2020, 01:46 PM

Default "new track" window to pop-up on expanded monitor ??

I'm now running (3) video monitors (iMac + 2 Dell Monitors)

Every time I create new tracks, the "new tracks" window always pops-up on the iMac screen. Is it possible to have have the "new tracks" window default to popping-up on one of the other two screens??

The reason I'm asking this is because my control room setup is configured in an "L" shape: the main console with the (2) Dell screens (Protool's edit and mix windows) are facing one-way and the iMac is sitting on another desk 90 degrees off to my right. Each time I create a new track the "new tracks" window pops-up on the iMac screen. I would like the "new tracks" pop-up window to open on one of the Dell screens (not the iMac) Is this Possible???

thanks,