Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2005, 10:32 AM

Default Warning EQ3 Settings Not Saving @192

Warning....I just lost an entire record worth of mixes and stems..... In a 192 session with 24 tracks the EQ3 DOES NOT retain its HF Q, LF Q, Hi Shelf Gain, and Low Shelf Gain after saving closing and opening the session. The frequency setting and mid ranges seem to be the same although some of the mids seem to have had thier Q's reset to 10.00. The Hi and Lo notch Q's have all reverted to 2.00 and the Hi and Lo Shelf gains have all reverted to 0.00.

I wish I had a photgraphic memory.

We used Snap N Drag to confirm the differences before and after closing the session after "save settings as" and import DID NOT work. None of the EQ3's were RTAS...They were all Multi-Mono TDM.

Very unfortunate. I would be relieved to find out that the session file has the info and EQ3 has a problem implimenting it but either way I'll be remixing.

Try not to laugh out loud but has anyone ever translated and extracted session file data into text form?

Devastated in NY,

brendan b. brown, producer,
Wheatus