Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2020, 07:34 AM

Default Lock Pan Window on PT Control to Expanded Size

I would love it if the Pan window in PT Control could be made to stay at the expanded size when moving around a Pro Tools session.
Currently it will stay large as long as you don't attention anything other than pan, but hit a send or something and when you go back to pan its shrunk down again and has to be re expanded with that fiddley little button on the bottom right.
The small size panner isn't large enough for any meaningful real time control of panning, especially in surround and I find myself trying and get that button to work many times a day.
Is there a workaround for this, or could there be a preference for the default panner state to be large?