Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 07-01-2021, 10:43 PM

Default iLock activation code never received in iLock account, Help

Avid have not sent me my iLok activation code (To my iLock account). I just upgraded my Pro Tools paid the bill, installed the software. They have my iLock information.I have checked and its correct. How do I get my activation code re-sent to my iLock from Avid. Help please.
Old 07-09-2021, 10:17 PM

Default Re: iLock activation code never received in iLock account, Help

Welcome to the community.

Looks like this was handled via your support case. Please reply to the case notice email if needed to update the case.
Old 07-10-2021, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GstudioPW View Post
Avid have not sent me my iLok activation code (To my iLock account). I just upgraded my Pro Tools paid the bill, installed the software. They have my iLock information.I have checked and its correct. How do I get my activation code re-sent to my iLock from Avid. Help please.
I am literally stuck in the same situation. I never received an activation code and my System ID does not work at all so I cannot call to get help. I paid so much money and can't even access any of the features which is totally unfair.
Old 07-12-2021, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivialatt View Post
I am literally stuck in the same situation. I never received an activation code and my System ID does not work at all so I cannot call to get help. I paid so much money and can't even access any of the features which is totally unfair.
Welcome to the community. I escalated your support case, so please watch for a case update.
Old 09-10-2021, 09:49 AM

Same problem here! I can't contact support because I do not have an activation ID. I am pressed for time also... Hope anyone can help.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demanmetdeneus View Post
Same problem here! I can't contact support because I do not have an activation ID. I am pressed for time also... Hope anyone can help.
Sorry to hear that! Couldn't find your account based on your DUC email. Can you please start a case/chat with the store team via avid.com/learn-and-support/contact-audio-and-music-support and report back if you still need help?
Old 09-10-2021, 12:34 PM

Great to hear from you so quickly. I managed to enter a support case by now. Still no luck with the iLok account.
Old 09-10-2021, 12:54 PM

Hello I am having the exact same issue, I've opened a support case, and also sat "waiting" in an online chat for an hour and a half waiting to hear from someone to no avail lol.

Its been quite a headache trying to figure this out and I'm glad to see its not just something I've done.

I would really appreciate any help resolving this.
Old 09-10-2021, 01:54 PM

Default Ilok not recognizing my license

Hello, I just purchased a pro tools subscription through the avid online store, and after installing pro tools it will not allow me to open the program because I need to enter an "activation key". But according to avid's website when you buy through the online store this is done automatically. Furthermore, my ilok account is not even showing pro tools as an option for a license for me to activate.
Old 09-10-2021, 02:11 PM

I am having the same issue, I've created a response ticket but its already been hours and I waited in a chat at my computer for the next representative for an hour and a half before giving up.

Getting really frustrated and would really like to use the product I paid money for.