Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-1999, 12:51 AM

Default Need time frame: ProTools and Blue G3s

FYI: I need a time frame as to when the new Blue G3 rev of ProTools software will be available. I bought a ProTools 24/Mix back in February, 1999 and was told the update would be available somtime in March of '99.

It would be nice to know if the release will be available in April or late August so I can make the appropriate arrangements for my business. I have been checking the compatibility board of digidesign's website but no changes have been posted for quite sometime.

Thank you
Old 03-31-1999, 10:10 AM
Avid

Default Re: Need time frame: ProTools and Blue G3s

cme4fun--

Pro Tools version 4.3.1 is still probably a few weeks away. There are a lot of new features on the new Macs, and we want to make sure we've covered them all.

Thanks,

Ted B.
Digidesign