Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2008, 04:55 AM

Default Producer Factory

Hello,

I experienced te following problem: I installed Pro Tools LE version 7.4.2 on a MacBook Pro with OS 10.5.3 running on it.
I installed the following plugins:

1. XPand! (I upgraded this synth and it works fine...)

2. Hybrid (version 1.0 doesn't seem to work and isn't visible as a plugin in the list of virtual instruments in Pro Tools LE)

3. Strike (is visible, but doesn't seem to work due to lack of upgrade -> availabe at mid July)

4. M-Audio KikAxxe (works fine!)

5. Producer Factory (Bombfactory). Question about this last one: installation was OK, but I can't find the plugins in the list of plugins in PT. Does PT 7.4.2 support these plugins from the Producer Factory Bundle?

Thanx!
Old 12-15-2008, 08:10 AM

Question Re: Producer Factory

Sorry, unfortunately no help from me, but partly the very same question: just downloaded and installed Producer Factory as well, but Joemeek etc are nowhere to be found...When lauching PT the are "passing" and seen on-screen bootup, but when opening the mixer in order to use them...nothing.
Something I did wrong here? Ilok seems to be ok as well. The icons at the plugin-folder are somewhat different than others ones as well..

OSX 10.5.5, MBox2 Mini, UAD2 Duo Flexi and ingnition pack are former installations.

Best rgs,
-w-
Old 12-15-2008, 08:51 AM

Default Re: Producer Factory

You both probably need to do a little more digging and find the most recent versions of the plug-ins you're having problems with, download the updaters and install them. If the plug-in version is too old/out of date, it won't properly show up in PT.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Producer Factory

Yup, You are absolutely right.

The following should be installed accordingly. It works then. Found quite a few threads concerning this matter already when looking more closely.

http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...4&itemid=24497

Thanks anyway for your reply and have a wonderful x-mas time!
-w-