Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2011, 04:15 PM

Default Maxim and D-Fi plugin authorisation - Customer Service Request Form?

I have a Digi 002 Rack Factory bundle. It came with a yellow authorisation card for Maxim and D-Fi, but no installer disk for those plugins.

I've downloaded the closest installers for Maxim and D-Fi I could find on the Avid website, which all seemed to work fine, but the codes on my yellow card don't work.

I have searched the forums for info and it seems I need to contact Avid for help - easier said than done. An earlier thread has a link to an old form that no longer works - "Customer Service Request Form".
http://digidesign.com/index.cfm?navid=73&itemid=30306

Can anyone point me to a form or an email address so that I can contact someone at Avid to help me sort this out please?

I've tried calling Avid Customer Service, but can't, but that's a separate issue with my mobile service provider...

Thanks
Old 07-22-2011, 04:25 PM

Default Re: Maxim and D-Fi plugin authorisation - Customer Service Request Form?

I'd say once you register Maxim and D-Fi you will then see the full installers in your Avid Account download section.

Try this page:
http://www.avid.com/US/support/register/audio

If that doesn't work, open a registration support case (link is on that page).

Mike.

Avid Pro Tools|HD Native 9.0.3. Win7x64Sp1. i7-930 X58A-UD3R. Acronis backup. Black Viper optimized.
Google the DUC
Search Avid

Old 07-22-2011, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Maxim and D-Fi plugin authorisation - Customer Service Request Form?

What version of Pro Tools LE are you using? IIRC, as of 8x the Di-Fi bundle and Maxim are included as stock/free plug-ins. AAMOF, there was also a free download for 7.3 and 7.4 users so they too could have the Di-Fi bundle and Maxim as well as SansAmp PSA-1, TL AutoPan and TL Utilities, which are also included with 8x. I thought at the time that that was a decent gesture on Digidesign/Avid's part.

Cheers,
SonoBus
Source-Connect: brucehayward
Options for Remote Direction