Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video

Old 09-15-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Edit Groups: Weird behavior

I'm working in PT 7.2 and have run into some weird behavior with a few of my edit groups.Two of my groups, when selected, do not allow me to tab from region to region while all my other remaining groups do. Is this a group preference? If it were a bug, I'd assume that all my edit groups would behave the same way, but they don't.

This is making my conform a pain in the ARSS!

Old 09-15-2007, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Edit Groups: Weird behavior

Quote:
I'm working in PT 7.2 and have run into some weird behavior with a few of my edit groups.Two of my groups, when selected, do not allow me to tab from region to region while all my other remaining groups do. Is this a group preference? If it were a bug, I'd assume that all my edit groups would behave the same way, but they don't.

This is making my conform a pain in the ARSS!

Maybe there is a Window Configuration (was that 7.2?) attached to the group and there is a Waves Plug-In up somewhere? Anytime I can tab, I always look for the Waves Plugs.

DALLAS TAYLOR CAS/MPSE
/// Sound Designer/Mixer @ Defacto \\\ Twitter Facebook
Old 09-15-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Edit Groups: Weird behavior

Let me me add something I forgot.

Dallas, it's definitely not a waves plug up. Thanks for the recommendation though (I hate that feature when a plug in is up).

I can tab, but instead of my group tabbing from region to region, it tabs from beginning and end of timeline.